Human Resources Jobs
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment? Are you a creative problem solver who enjoys collaborating with motivated individuals from diverse backgrounds? Do you have the drive to make things happen? If so, consider joining us with a job in Human Resources with opportunities in Recruiting, University Recruiting, Talent Acquisition, College Recruiting, Employment Branding, Recruitment Advertising, Benefits Analyst, Facilities, Space Planner, Portfolio Manager, Real estate Compensation Manager, Talent Acquisition Programs, Systems Administrator, HRIS Manager, Taleo System Administrator, Workday Administrator, Human Resources Business Partner, HR Business Partner, Training and OD, Organization Development, Change Management, Employee Communications, Sourcer, or Researcher. Consistently a top rated company, we believe in customer-orientation, innovation, and taking important risks. And in order to continue building on our tradition of success, we need the best and brightest Human Resources professionals to join us. In addition to competitive compensation, you’ll enjoy a benefits package designed to suit your individual needs. Join us with a job in Human Resources today.
Watch Our Jobs
Change is inevitable, but smart change requires creativity and hard work. Through 3D design, cloud and software engineering and entertainment CGI, we help change take shape in ways previously unimaginable. Read More
Our driven employees and leadership are helping over 10 million professionals in 185 countries deliver everything from Hollywood blockbusters and video games to net-zero city planning and cancer-fighting nano-robots.
Autodesk is helping form innovative ideas and concepts that aren't just driving technological change, they're helping improve the world around us. Come join a company who's proving that positive change isn't by accident – it's by design.
- Senior Manager Talent Acquisition Operations - San Rafael, CA
- Description: Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition OperationsLocation: San Francisco or San Rafael, CAThe Opportunity:Reporting to the Sr. Director, Global Talent Acquisition you will own the design, implementation, communication and adoption of recruiting processes, programs and systems. You will own talent acquisition metrics and reporting and will come up with innovative ways to maximize recruiting efficiencies to ensure that Autodesk is...
Reference Code: 14WD15816
- HR Business Partner - San Francisco, CA
- Description: Autodesk is looking for a Human Resources Business partner in San Francisco to support our Cloud Platforms organization. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our company’s transformation.Autodesk, the leading Design and Engineering Software Company, is transitioning to the cloud! As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and create a better wo...
Reference Code: 14WD15464
- Training Development Manager AEC - San Francisco, CA
- Description: The Training Development Manager coordinates the development of effective learning materials for Autodesk partners and internal sales staff. The Training Development Manager is a subject matter expert in learning and training theory who develops training content based on business needs of various target audiences. He or she correlates those needs to measurable learning objectives and positive online or classroom experienc...
Reference Code: 14WD15841